Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scary.....

I came across this video and honestly....it scares the crap outta me.  They are talking about food prices doubling (or more than doubling) this year (not to mention I've heard about gas prices going towards $5 a gallon)  I'm terrified!  I have very, very little food storage and I haven't been on my land long enough to have a garden prepared, although I am splurging with my income taxes to buy LOTS and LOTS of seeds.  Probably a few hundred dollars worth.  Yeah, I know it's a lot of money, but it will be food security (hopefully) for me and my children.  Edible landscaping is the way to go. I'm trying so desperately to be prepared for a disaster and wondering what I will do if TSHTF before I'm ready.  Guess I'll just keep doing the best I can and cross that bridge when it happens.  
                                                                Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4



No comments:

Post a Comment